RMS(one) is a single page application used primarily by the re-insurance industry to upload, analyze, and review their risk exposures. Analytics can be viewed in the console for an overview and comparison; they can then be drilled into to reveal underlying details.
- Visually designed the application to maximize salability to our clients' C-level management.
- Wrote the CSS with SASS so as to make themes and more efficient code.
- Designed multiple themes.
- Developed a coded standards guide to support development team's efficiency.
- Standards guide was coded so developers could copy/paste the code straight into the code base.
- Working with Product Management and Development, created prototypes, hi-fi, lo-fi, and coded, to solve various interaction problems in different modules.
- Developed an extensive iconographic language.
- Translated icons into a font for improved performance and being retina ready.
Workflow example Prototypes
- Icon Creation
- Font icons
- Interaction Design